Thursday, April 9, 2015

Memories...

There's always that one picture you have that you'll always remember the day of. I have a picture that bring some back to a very memorable and painful day. I was at an added money barrel race in south Louisiana. I had just gotten a new horse and had a lot of faith in him. He let me down entirely. On our way to be first barrel, he decided to buck. I bucked him out around the first barrel, which is way longer than eight seconds. Then he broke over and turned to the right. I came over his front, left shoulder and when I hit the ground I did a tuck and roll to prevent from hurting myself too bad and curled in a ball. Then i looked up and he was on his way to his stall. So i got up and ran after him. The photographer that was there, took pictures through the whole thing, and we got a pretty good picture out of it! It now sits in a frame in our living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment